- Services Services
- Services Home
- FMC License & Registration for NVOCCs
- FMC Tariff Publication
- FMC Compliance for VOCCs
- NRA Services for NVOCCs
- NSA Services for NVOCCs
- Training & eCourses
- View Tariffs Published by DPI
- FMC Audits
- FMC Regulatory Consulting
- FMC License for Ocean Freight Forwarders
- Automatic Rating, Quoting, & Pricing Tools
- About Us
- Knowledge Center
- Get Started
Yes, Ocean Freight Forwarders may earn forwarder commissions from ocean carriers. Non-Vessel-Operating Common Carriers and cargo owners may not earn forwarder commissions from ocean carriers.
OFFs must certify that they have performed forwarding services prior to receiving commissions from VOCCs and NVOCCs.
To learn more about DPI’s services for OFFs, click here. DPI Members may learn more about OFFs on the DPI Knowledge Center.