- Services Services
- Services Home
- FMC License & Registration for NVOCCs
- FMC Tariff Publication
- FMC Compliance for VOCCs
- NRA Services for NVOCCs
- NSA Services for NVOCCs
- Training & eCourses
- View Tariffs Published by DPI
- FMC Audits
- FMC Regulatory Consulting
- FMC License for Ocean Freight Forwarders
- Automatic Rating, Quoting, & Pricing Tools
- About Us
- Knowledge Center
- Get Started
No, NVOCCs do not have to use NRAs. NVOCCs may document their selling rates in Negotiated Rate Arrangements (NRAs), NVOCC Service Arrangements (NSAs), or tariff rates.
DPI’s expert staff are happy to discuss each compliance method with DPI Members and recommend the more cost-effective and efficient method for your organization. For more information about DPI’s NRA services, click here or contact us.
DPI Members may learn more about NRAs on DPI’s Knowledge Center.