- Services Services
- Services Home
- FMC License & Registration for NVOCCs
- FMC Tariff Publication
- FMC Compliance for VOCCs
- NRA Services for NVOCCs
- NSA Services for NVOCCs
- Training & eCourses
- View Tariffs Published by DPI
- FMC Audits
- FMC Regulatory Consulting
- FMC License for Ocean Freight Forwarders
- Automatic Rating, Quoting, & Pricing Tools
- About Us
- Knowledge Center
- Get Started
You will receive an email from the FMC with renewal information from firstname.lastname@example.org. The renewal process is online and requires that you confirm or update key details from your FMC registration documents (Form FMC-65).
To complete this FMC Renewal, you have two options.
- Self-Renewal: Complete the FMC Renewal by yourself and send DPI a copy of FMC’s confirmation showing your approval has been renewed. If there are no changes to your company details, self-renewal is easily completed.
- DPI-Handled Renewal: Request DPI to handle the FMC Renewal. If there are changes to your company details, this option is best because DPI will ensure updates to your FMC-1 Tariff Registration, FMC Tariff – Title Page, and NVOCC Bond are also completed to reflect changes. Once you receive the FMC’s renewal email simply forward it to email@example.com for handling.
Learn more about DPI’s services for Licensing & Registration Renewal Services or contact us.