Good question. We will list our name and office address in FMC records and in your tariff rules as your agent for service of process. This gives FMC and courts in the USA an address in the USA where they can deliver official legal documents for your company. This is required by FMC regulations for all NVOCCs outside of the USA. This doesn’t happen often, but if/when it does we receive the legal documents, promptly scan them and send to you via email, then forward the originals to you by mail. This service is strictly limited to legal docs and does not cover anything else.