Yes, it is possible to obtain an FMC license for both Ocean Freight Forwarder and Non-Vessel-Operating Common Carrier services. 

If your organization is based in the US and will offer both types of services, you may apply for both licenses at the same time. Click here to learn about our services for NVOCCs or contact DPI