No. Companies outside of the US that offer ocean freight services to or from the US under their own name must register with the U.S. Federal Maritime Commission (FMC). The FMC NVOCC License is only available to NVOCCs with offices and staff in the US. 

DPI has helped thousands of companies successfully apply for FMC registration. Learn more about our FMC registration services here.

DPI Members may also read more about NVOCCs and FMC Registration for Foreign NVOCCs over on the DPI Knowledge Center.