- Services Services
- Services Home
- FMC License & Registration for NVOCCs
- FMC Tariff Publication
- FMC Compliance for VOCCs
- NRA Services for NVOCCs
- NSA Services for NVOCCs
- Training & eCourses
- View Tariffs Published by DPI
- FMC Audits
- FMC Regulatory Consulting
- FMC License for Ocean Freight Forwarders
- Automatic Rating, Quoting, & Pricing Tools
- About Us
- Knowledge Center
- Get Started
A Negotiated Rate Arrangement or NRA is a:
– written and binding agreement
– between an NVOCC and their shipper customer
for ocean freight transportation.
Since 2011, Non-Vessel Operating Common Carriers (NVOCCs) may use NRAs to comply with the U.S. Federal Maritime Commission’s tariff regulations.
NVOCCs that use NRAs are exempt from filing NRA rates in their FMC tariffs, however they must continue to maintain their FMC tariff rules. For more information about DPI’s NRA services, click here.
DPI Members may learn more about NRAs visit the DPI Knowledge Center.