- Services Services
- Services Home
- FMC License & Registration for NVOCCs
- FMC Tariff Publication
- FMC Compliance for VOCCs
- NRA Services for NVOCCs
- NSA Services for NVOCCs
- Training & eCourses
- View Tariffs Published by DPI
- FMC Audits
- FMC Regulatory Consulting
- FMC License for Ocean Freight Forwarders
- Automatic Rating, Quoting, & Pricing Tools
- About Us
- Knowledge Center
- Get Started
After FMC registration, Vessel-Operating Common Carriers must publish an FMC tariff and file their ocean freight rates in an FMC tariff or issue Service Contracts before beginning operations.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has additional requirements for vessel operators. Please review these with your vessel operator prior to commencing operations.
To learn more about DPI’s FMC services for VOCCs, click here.