- Services Services
- Services Home
- FMC License & Registration for NVOCCs
- FMC Tariff Publication
- FMC Compliance for VOCCs
- NRA Services for NVOCCs
- NSA Services for NVOCCs
- Training & eCourses
- View Tariffs Published by DPI
- FMC Audits
- FMC Regulatory Consulting
- FMC License for Ocean Freight Forwarders
- Automatic Rating, Quoting, & Pricing Tools
- About Us
- Knowledge Center
- Get Started
FMC regulations prohibit Vessel-Operating Common Carriers (VOCCs), also commonly referred to as Ocean Carriers, from entering into Service Contracts with NVOCCs that are out of compliance with FMC regulations.
VOCCs request a copy of your tariff title page and NVOCC bond to ensure that you are in compliance with FMC regulations.
If you are a DPI Member, simply log on here and navigate to the My Documents link from the Member Menu to download your current tariff title page and NVOCC bond.